Saturday, October 31, 2009

MAKEUP SALE

MAKE UP SALE ON theMAKEUPSALE.BLOGSPOT.COM I list new and slight used or swatched items. Mostly from MAC. Completely authentic and bought by myself. I'm selling limited edition, or products that are great to add to a makeup lovers collection. Check it out! Thanks! Email MACisLOVEx3@hotmail.com if you guys have further questions.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bonnie babbbby! i wanna see the baaaby part like lil wayne does, ha.

    I just wanted to let you know that i posted up the products i used on my fotd ;) and thanks for asking!

    love your post...i KNOW why are guys so ugh now...for real. dating is not genuine anymore, dating is like trying to get ass. i dont know what happened to this generation!! crazy thats why.

    anyways...

    take care girly and keep up with the blogging, would love to see more from you. =]

    -Sylvia

    ReplyDelete